These pumps operate with two engaged gears that rotate to feed hydraulic fluid from a suction area to a discharge area. They all have fixed displacement capacities. They are categorised into external and internal types.
The advantages of gear pumps include:
- There’s minimal discharge pulsation
- They’re more quiet than other pump types
- They’re relatively resistant to contamination
- They’re easy to construct
- They have a high level of system operation efficiency.
For more information, please give us a call at (03) 9460 2377