PTOs – Pumps And Controls (Transport)
A power take-off is when an external machine or piece of equipment is powered directly by another engine’s mechanical power. For example, if you have a PTO attached to your truck, then you could use the truck’s engine to power a hydraulic pump. PTO’s are great for off-site applications.
We use, supply and recommend Hydreco POWAUTO PTOs for all trucking applications. For further information please check attached PDF.
Statewide Hydraulics stocks a large range of Hydreco PTO options:
- Low Ratio Heavy Duty Side Mounted Hot Shift PTO
- Low Ratio Heavy Duty Side Mounted Constant Mesh PTO
- 8 Bolts Mounted PTO
- 6 Bolts Mounted PTO
- Single Gear Side Mounted PTO
- Multi Gear PTO
- 8 Bolts Deep Reach Side Mounted PTO
- Extra Low Ratio Air Shift PTO
- Heavy Duty 6 Bolts PTO
- 6 Bolts Deep Reach Side Mounted High Torque PTO
- 8 Bolts Deep Reach Side Mounted High Torque PTO
- Single Gear 8 Bolts Air Shift PTO
- Hot shift PTO’s.